Finally...a "black box recorder" for the cockpit of your plant: the control room!
The Longwatch Console Recorder automatically captures HMI, SCADA and DCS displays and provides you with live and recorded images of exactly
what was on the operator displays at any point in time (including the mouse tracks).
The Console Recorder is a great tool for:
- Reduced Downtime: don't dig through alarm logs, operator logs, trends and reports - just play back what the system was
showing the operator and you'll know what happened and how to fix it.
- Troubleshooting: it aggregates and associates the information in various databases - by showing you that data the way the operator saw it!
- Training: Just like the pros: use console recording as "game films" to show best practices for procedures, startups and shutdowns.
There are two versions of the Console Recorder:
- Value Edition - a basic screen recorder that provides live and recorded read-only images.
Download a free trial for evaluation today!
- Enterprise Edition - a screen recorder that is scalable to many consoles and display
stations, and includes our patent-pending technology that links video with various databases in your automation systems. This saves troubleshooting
time, reduces downtime and helps train operators for higher quality and productivity.
The Console Recorder can record multiple consoles and it supports Windows, non-Windows and terminal server-based displays. For configuration information,