Longwatch Version 5.4 represents a significant leap forward in video management software. Some of the latest features include:
- Real-time OPC Data Overlays: Embed graphics or process data directly into your dynamically recorded video, providing instant situational comprehension.
- Quality Video over High Latency Links: Advanced video management and state-of-the art video transfer drivers provide quality video over high latency data links such as satellite, legacy, or remote connections.
- Streamlined Clip Extract: Extract and archive your DVR clips faster and more efficiently either manually or automatically based off batch process.
- H.264, Megapixel, Certified Camera Support: Fully compatible with the complete IVC camera line, including megapixel cameras, Advanced H.264 encoding, certified industrial cameras and much more.
In addition, Version 5.4 also has many improved user controls:
- User-based views: Create multiple customizable user views to structure and organize your monitoring.
- Digital Zoom: Take advantage of your static high definition cameras by digitally zooming in both live and playback mode.
- Frame by Frame Nudge: Advance your playback forward and backward by single frames to pinpoint exactly what was happening the moment an event occurred.
The Longwatch Video System consists of a number of software modules that provide camera management, video archiving, data management,
graphic display and system configuration. The system uses a distributed system architecture, to deliver performance, scalability and
The Longwatch System provides the best network flexibility of any product in the market today. This makes it easy for you to gather
both local AND remote video. It also helps you stretch the investment you've made in your infrastructure, delivering cost-effective and
The key elements of the system are:
- The Video Control Center: Software that manages the Longwatch system, provides the interactive on-line configurator
and helps interface with your HMI and Internet browser displays.
- The Longwatch Video Engine: Software that interfaces with the cameras, collects and stores video (Digital Video
Recorder) and detects and processes alarms
- The Longwatch Viewer: User interface software that makes it very easy to set up and use your Longwatch system.
Video enhances your ability to get information quickly and respond quickly and efficiently to a variety of field conditions.
Applications for Longwatch include:
- Plant Operations Efficiency
- Surveillance and Security
- Regulatory Compliance
- Keyless Access Control